Two Ways to Donate
As a predominantly volunteer-run organization, Donors and Partners give in confidence knowing every dollar goes directly toward tangible needs in our community. Each and every week, the Pantry relies on monetary donations from our Donors and Partners to procure essential items.
Our staff purchases groceries, local sourced fresh produce, protein, paper products and more to stock items not available from assistance organizations. Financial support enables the Pantry to provide these essential item as well as a peace of mind to all guests in need.
- Pasta/Spaghetti 1 lb. box or bag
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Rice 1 lb. box or bag
- Peanut Butter 16oz
- Squeeze Jelly
- Canned Beans
- Canned Vegetables
- Cooking Oil – small plastic containers please
- Mayonnaise & Mustard – small plastic containers please
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Fruit Cups & Canned Fruit
- Canned Protein Meals – Beef Stew, Chili, Canned Pasta, etc.
- Ramen Noodles
To donate food, you can visit us at 1450 Winterberry Drive, Marco Island or Drop off at any of our food collection box locations.